Pranayama refers to the technique of regulating one’s breathing through certain breathing exercises. These breathing techniques help in clearing emotional and physical obstacles in our body, thereby allowing a free flow of life energy.
- Improves lung capacity, thereby improving concentration and promoting relaxation.
- Boosts immunity and increases energy.
- Calms the mind, relieves stress and enhances the feeling of contentment.
- Promotes positive and constructive thinking.
- Provides physical, mental and emotional relaxation.